made on 5-24-2021
Hey there, it’s me and I’m back with another summer post!! Today is all about snow cones! I had the idea just now because it is really hot over here. I am going to be making these without any snow cone machines, just things you probably have at home. Without further ado, let’s get into it!
- Ice ( as much as you want)
- Drink flavoring ( I’m using Kool Aid mix) – to taste
- cup/ something to eat it in.
- sugar- same amount as Kool aid mix.
- The first thing we have to do is to get ice and put it in your blender. Keep in mind that this should be very quick because the ice will melt. I like to blend it because the ice is very fine and thin after I do this. just like a regular snow cone. tip- use less ice than you think you need
2. Take out your drink mix, add sugar, and add some water to it. I don’t add to much water because it dilutes the flavor in my opinion.
3. Put your ice in your cone/whatever you are using, I am using a cup
Add your drink to the ice ( just pour it on top) Enjoy! That is it for this simple recipe!
That is it for this post! Thank you for reading this! I hope if you make this, you enjoy it! If you like this, like it and subscribe! Make sure to comment down below, I love hearing from you guys! Also try to complete this form, it tells me what kind of posts you guys want to see in the future: cupcakesandlemonadeform. That is it for this post! I’ll catch you later, bye!!
One thought on “How to make homemade snow cones!”