made on 7/16/2021
Hey there, it’s me again! Today’s post is about summer snacks! These are recipes that are great in summer!! Let’s jump into it!
Popsicles are a very fun snack to make, and there are so many kinds you can make! You can check out my simple smoothie posts for more recipes, because popsicles are basically frozen smoothies. Here is a quick popsicle recipe:
Berry time popsicle
- 2-3 strawberries
- 2-3 raspberries
- 2-3 blackberries
- a little bit of water
- optional: ice
- Add your strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries in the blender
- Add in little bits of water at a time, stop when you reach a good consistency
- add in the optional ice
- put in popsicle molds and let it sit for around 3 hours (or less- this is just how long I put it in for)
These are very simple, but yummy. I am not going to put measurements, because all you need is 1 banana slice per cracker, and you can add as much nutella as you want.
- Ritz crackers/ any crackers
- nutella/ chocolate spread
- banana slices
- lay out however many crackers you want
- spread nutella on them
- put on your banana slice
- optional: drizzle some nutella on top
3. Fruit + Cheese Kabobs
These are amazing, and healthy!
- fruits of your choice ( I put: strawberries, cherries, pineapples and grapes)
- cheese cubes
- Cut and wash your fruits (if they need cutting)
- put your fruits and cheese cubes on your toothpick. I normally make a pattern.
- Enjoy! (see how simple that was)
4. Ants on an apple
This is a very simple and tasty recipe as well!
- apple/ apples
- peanut butter
- Cut your apple(s) into slices
- spread peanut butter on them
- put raisins on the peanut butter
Anyways, that it is for this summer snacks post! Thank you so much for reading this! Please like, subscribe (if you want to) and comment, I love hearing from you guys! Make sure to do my cupcakesandlemonadeform. This form will let me know what kind of posts you guys want to see in the future, and will help me out. I’ll catch you next time, Bye!!