made on 10-28-2021
Hello!!!!!! Halloween is coming soon, I am super excited! By the way if you have any good Halloween drink (non-alcoholic) ideas please comment them down below! Anyways, today I will be giving you guys some “halloween ideas” I don’t really know how else to explain it, but you will see, let’s get into it!
Fake eyes!- these are eyes you can tape to your window for a diy halloween decoration.
You will need:
- 2 paper plates
- paint of your choice- I used green, black and red acrylic paint
- Tape ( if you are hanging the eyes up)
- paint brushes
- Get out your paper plates. Mine are already white, so I did not have to paint over them, but if yours are not, I suggest painting over the plates. Also I painted on the backside of the plates (the side that touches the table when you eat).
- Get out your paint and paint brushes
- make a big circle with green/ whatever color you want. I chose a very spooky neon green color because I thought it would look cool! You want this circle to be big but not too big
- Once the green has dried, paint a smaller circle in the middle of it with black
- Then add red squiggles on the edges and sides
Here is an example of what it might look like:
- Mummy Jalapeno Poppers
These look and taste pretty good! I made these last year for halloween and it was marvelous! Here is where I got the recipe from:
2. Dracula Dentures!
These are also really yummy! You basically take a chocolate chip cookie (or any other cookie) and cut it in half. Then you put red/pink frosting and marshmallows, you could also put chopped almonds for the fangs, but I didn’t want to do that. I made these last year and they were good, but I actually like it with just the cookie and the marshmallow, no frosting because it become too sugary. This might be because we bought the frosting from a store and store frosting is super sugary, but you can try for yourself and see! For a healthier option you could take 2 apple slices, put peanut butter on it and marshmallows for the teeth!
Here is what it could look like:
3. Pumpkin Shaped Cheese ball
I haven’t tried this yet, but it sounds and looks good, I am thinking about making it soon! If I do, I will tell you guys how it tasted in another post.
Here is the recipe from: thecountrycook.net
This is for people who need ideas for their costume!
- Disney character ( villain, princess, animal)
- Favorite TV show character
- Favorite Movie character
- Animal (mouse, elephant, tiger, etc..)
- Person from a decade ( 80’s, 70’s, 50’s)
- Yourself because that is scary enough (hehehe just kidding, but that would be funny to say to others is you don’t have a costume)
Anyways, that is it! I hope you enjoyed this post! Are you excited for Halloween? I sure am! Thank you so much for reading this! Please like, subscribe (if you want to) and comment, I love hearing from you guys! Make sure to do my cupcakesandlemonadeform. This form will let me know what kind of posts you guys want to see in the future, and will help me out. I’ll catch you next time, Bye!!!