made on 6-14-2022
Hey there, it’s me again! So, summer break is here, there are soooo many things I want to do! Some problems are, I can’t drive yet and my parents both work so they can’t take me out! I’ve been stuck at home on the weekdays, so here is what I’ve been doing to keep myself busy.
- Swim in my pool- I LOVE swimming, and I go almost everyday! If you have a pool you should definitely use it!
- Bake- I have been baking, it is so fun!
- Playing with my sibling and pets- If you have a sibling, or a relative, or pets you should play with them! You could play fetch or a card game or a video game.
- Cleaning- I have been cleaning my room and my closet and so much more! I will say cleaning does not have to be that boring! It is actually kind of fun! I’ve been cleaning out my closet and finding so many clothes that I thought I had lost! You can also make someone else happy by donating some of your clothes.
- Working on crafts- I have been painting and crocheting and more! I like to make random stuff out of air dry clay or polymer clay and paint it later!
That is all for what I’m doing to stay occupied over summer! That is it for this post, I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading this! Please like, subscribe (if you want to) and comment, I love hearing from you guys! Make sure to do my cupcakesandlemonadeform. This form will let me know what kind of posts you guys want to see in the future, and will help me out. I’ll catch you next time, Bye!!!
One thought on “What I’ve been doing to prevent BOREDOM”
These are great ideas! Baking is a lot of fun! I have been doing a little bit of closet cleaning and reorganizing as well!