made on 7-8-2022
Hey there, it’s me again! I am so sorry I forgot to post yesterday! I thought yesterday was Wednesday and writing a post slipped my mind, so I’m here posting it today! Let’s get into it!
- Add the featured image
- Tag your post with #the remarkable blogger tag
- Pingback to original post
- Mention the creator
- Share something unique about you
- Answer the nine questions the person who nominated you has asked
- Ask 9 nine questions for your nominees
- Nominate 10 – 15 people
- Have fun!
Something Unique About Me
I cannot think for this one!! I guess that I once “stood” on water… but not really hehe, that’s all I can think of for now, so we will leave it at that.
1. If you could live in any type of home, anywhere in the world, where would you go and what house would you choose? (Like a treehouse in New York or something!
If I could live in any type of home, I would live in a two story house with a pool somewhere in the west maybe, and I wouldn’t want the city I live in to be too busy, kind of medium.
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve, hmm. I don’t like it when people chew with their mouth open or when people breath loud.
3. What would you tell the you that started your blog if you could go back to that day?
I would just tell myself to keep doing what I was doing and have fun!
4. Is there one song out there that you think everybody should listen to?
Yes, I am sure there is, but I have not found it yet 😛 I think there are so many songs everyone should listen to, but then I listen to that song wayyyy to much and get bored of it haha.
5.If there were no limits in life for a day, what would you do first and last?
I am not sure, first, maybe I would go to a breakfast place and have food, and last, I would watch a movie at the theaters.
6.Have you set yourself any challenges for the year?
No, not really. I have set goals, but none of them are really challenges.
7. How many blog posts have you written so far?
I have written 148 posts so far!! Wow, after this one is posted it will be 149.
8. Does your blog have a niche or no?
No not really, I am not really a “professional” and I just like to write whatever I want to write.
9. Do you have any advice for helping a blogging get out of a writers rut?
For me, I like to look back at my old posts and see if any of them inspire me! You could also get some inspiration from your environment around you and the people around you!
Once again, thank you so much Lucy (Elsie LMC) for nominating me!!! To pass on the deed, here are my nominees (I am trying to nominate people I have not nominated before and have great blogs)
Chloe– Chloe’s capable thoughts
Lani– Blooming bubble
and You!- if you would like to join in on this tag, feel free to do so!
That is it for this post, I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading this! Please like, subscribe (if you want to) and comment, I love hearing from you guys! Make sure to do my cupcakesandlemonadeform. This form will let me know what kind of posts you guys want to see in the future, and will help me out. I’ll catch you next time, Bye!!!