made on 7/15/2021
Hey there, it’s me again! Today I am going to be making a summer bucket list post. I realize that this is a bit late, because one month of my summer break is already over, but that’s okay! Let’s get into it!
Summer Bucket List!
- Make s’mores- I love s’mores!
- have a bbq- Why not?
- swim alot- This is an obvious one!
- Make some money- I want to do a bake sale or something like that
- spend time with my dogs + family- 🙂
- make popsicles- I love popsicles, I had popsicle molds but most of them are lost. We recently bought one, and I can’t wait to use it!
- Make stickers with sticker paper- Like I said in my Updates, Updates, Updates! post, we got a new printer! Our old printer was a color printer, but the color nozzles don’t work anymore, even with proper ink. We have had that printer for 8 years though. Anyways in the new printer, the color ink works, so I want to make some stickers!
- Spend time with my friends- 😋
- Make a marble run with my sister- I love making marble runs with my sister!
- make a sock monkey- I will probably make a post about this
- Practice tennis + the other extracurriculars I do
Anyways that it is it for this post.Thank you so much for reading this! Please like, subscribe (if you want to) and comment, I love hearing from you guys! Make sure to do my cupcakesandlemonadeform. This form will let me know what kind of posts you guys want to see in the future, and will help me out. I’ll catch you next time, Bye!!