made on 2-24-2022
Hey there! So, I know a lot of people have trouble sleeping or have a bad sleep schedule, so that’s why today I am going to be talking about those things! Let’s get into it!!
*DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional, not all of the things I say are necessarily true, I am just talking about my point of view on this issue*
Also if you are in Ukraine, I am sending hope for you! Stay strong!
- DO NOT stare at a screen directly before you go to sleep- I’ve heard that the brightness and blue light affects your sleep and makes it harder to fall asleep, so try to avoid this!
- Set times- If you set a specific time to go to bed by and wake up by, you will most likely follow those timelines. For example: I should try to go to bed every day by 11 pm and try to wake up by 7 am. You could also set alarms to wake up.
- Set alarms- Like I said in tip 2! Get an alarm clock, ask your family members, or set an alarm on your device/devices.Here is a tip from my personal experience as a heavy sleeper: Set multiple alarms. I used to set only 1 alarm, but I didn’t really hear it :)!! You should set multiple with 10-5 minute intervals. For example, if you want to wake up at 6:30 (and you know you are a heavy sleeper) set alarms for 6:20, 6:25, 6:30, and 6:35 am. When I set alarms, I also have it on high volume so I can hear it.
- Try to not drink caffeine in the night- Caffeine keeps you awake, so try to avoid it!!
- Be comfy- When I go to sleep I like the fan to be on and have a blanket. I like the fan because it cools the room and me down!
Those are my tips for sleeping and waking up!
That is it for this post, I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading this! Please like, subscribe (if you want to) and comment, I love hearing from you guys! Make sure to do my cupcakesandlemonadeform. This form will let me know what kind of posts you guys want to see in the future, and will help me out! I’ll catch you next time, Bye!!!